Sunday 23 August 2015

Long Time No See!

Hey Beautiful!
Long time no see!

As we all know school can be a rather BIG hole in our bag of life energy. So that's what has happened to me, 6 days a week of school really kills you. Especially in winter...when its cold...and ghastly flu's and sicknesses are around every corner.

This term has been really full on. I have an essay for every class. They are not very long, just around 1400 words. But! it is a big problem for people that suck at writing them, a.k.a. ME! Yes! I am terrible at writing them. If you ask me to write a story, I'm all for it! but essays? just NO!
But I am very thankful. I good friend of mine took the time of helping me with one of them. He told me tips, help in rephrasing some things, and told me things that I did not learn at school.
Just wanted to give him a mentioning in this cause I thought he deserved it.

Last week I did something I thought would never actually happen...I applied for University. It was crazy!! Im so excited that I applied. It has given me motivation to continue with my tedious assignments to get the marks I need to get to Uni. My Major will be Japanese and I will also be doing a minor that is Chinese. I had to choose a minor so out of the languages they were offering I chose that! If they had Korean I would have chosen that but its ok, I've been wanting to learn Chinese for a while now. I also have a Chinese friend that can help me when I need it, she is also very excited to hear I am going to learn her language.

Though this year has been very hard, it has actually gone pretty fast, but it also feels like the longest year ever. Its a confusing feeling. But I am very excited to go to Uni. Six days a week is killing me. Though Uni will be intense, I wont be at Uni as much as I am at school. Maximum 4 days uni. Which will be amazing!! I still cant believe how amazing uni holidays are!! They are so long!!^^ I cant wait!!

Though this is a small update for not posting in a while, I'll be posting more stuff soon.

Have a good night/day beautiful!!

ichigo,hoshii

1 comment:

  1. Omg i'm such a big fan of your work just wanted to say i'm so proud of you and love you.

    ReplyDelete