Thursday 11 June 2015

Best Kawaii Photo Editing Apps

Everyone needs this...ok maybe not everyone but Kawaii Kids do!!
Today I thought I would write a post about Kawaii Photo Editing apps and the ones that are amazingly awesome!!!
All these apps are on both iPhone and Android as far as I know.

My editting folder looks like this.
These are all my apps. I dont use all of them all the time but they still come in handy. The best ones I will list all my favorite apps and you are free to try the ones I dont mentions because they are all really good apps.


So after taking a selfie, the first app I always go to to edit is BeautyCam. It is one of the best app I have ever used.

This app (that also comes in chinese) allows you to edit photos with so much freedom. It has dones of filters and tools to help create the most perfect and flawless selfie ever! I can not stress to you how perfect this app truely is. Go and give it a go!!



The second most awesome app I use is GirlsCamera II.
I havent mentioned it on this blog yet, but I love Purikura. And this app makes me feel like I have walked into one. This app makes all the kawaii magic happen. I have created so many awesome selfies with this app. It has every option that an amazing Purikura should have. Its like having a little peice of Japanese magic at your finger tips^^



The best app for fan-edits or edits in general is Picsart.

No Lie. This app is like a free mini Photo shop but better...well in my opionion. This app is very simple and lets your mind get amazingly creative. Just fiddle with it and youll see what I mean. (You will love it)



The best app for putting text on edits is Phonto. 
This app has so many fonts and options to help create the way you want your text to be. It is really fun to just mess around with. The only downside to this app is, the makers of the app made it better on iPhone than it is on Android so that kinda lets down the android users. But its ok. It still works just as good!



For those people that love putting stickers on their photos, Papelook is for you.

This app has an endless, literally endless amount of stickers for every style. It creates collages and makes your photos look so cute or cool or how ever you want it to be. It is so much fun!



Ok, so this app isnt really an editting app but I wanted to throw it is because it is the most used app on my phone. It is called We Heart It. It also has a website called We Heart It.com. WARNING: EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE AND MAY MAKE 3 HOURS PASS WITHOUT YOU REALISING IT. Yeah I do not recomend you use this app if you have homework to do.

This app will fill up your phone faster then you realise because you will be saving everything you see!! I love it so much!!



Just think of this app as instagram except its from Japan, so its kawaii, pink and asian. I LOVE IT!!
This app is just as addictive as instagram is. It also has its own kawaii editing software in it aswell.
Do I really need to say more about this app??  



Well, I have written about all my favorite photo editting apps. So go try them out!! also try the other ones I didnt mention as well. They are really good. But I also figure it depends on your editing style as to whether you like the apps or not. 

Have fun taking photos!!

Photo tip: Never just stay to one app. Use multiple apps to make your photo the best it can be!!!

1 comment: