Tuesday 7 July 2015

Rooooomm!!

Hey lovely!
How are you this week? I hope it has been wonderful!! but if it hasnt...here's a hug.
This week has been so busy! To start off the most exciting thing would have to be going to the city with my friend Bee and visiting her University. It doesnt sound that exciting but I tell you, it was!! The University is so big that it crosses across 2 suburbs!!! It is crazy!! 
So for lunch we had the famous Bubble Tea and Sushi! Those who know me, know that I loooooooovvee Bubble Tea!! It is just so chewy and tasty and oh my gosh!! I just love it!! People often ask me what my favourite flavour is? And to be honest I dont know. I dont have a favourite because I love it all~! 
 
After lunch she took me to the 2 museums that they have on campus. The first had exhibits for Egypt, Rome, Pompeii and Greece. And for the first time in my life I saw a real mummy, a real ancient heart and brain and a mummified Cat!! I tell you what, when I woke up that morning I did not think I would see a mummified cat that day...no way! But it was very interesting! Though the heart and brain did make me feel a bit sick. 
My friend is studying veterinary stuff so she explained a lot of the body stuff to me. 
I also saw a model of Pompeii made from lego!...Lego!! as in the building blocks!! LEGO!! I could not believe it!! It looked so awesom!! I do have photos but sadly, I dont have my phone on me at the moment. Sorry. I will post them soon!


This week I have also had my friend and cousins sleepover. It was fun but because they are between 11-13 age range I kind of felt a little like I was babysitting but its ok! It was still really fun! Though sometimes I wish people would judge me because I like asian things. People are so quick to judge things they dont know about. It makes me really sad. 

Lately I have also been working on rearranging and sorting out my believe kingdom! a.k.a My Room! Hahaha! I have been searching tumblr for ideas and have been reblogging and screen shotting almost everything that I see! Things like this...



 
 







I mean, look at these bedrooms!! They are gorgeous!! I would love my room styled kinda like this! And Im getting pretty close!!
Do you have a room like this?? or Do you have any Idea's for me? Share them in the comments!

Well thats my update!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

ichigo hoshii

P.S. Im working on a pastel blanket!! Post photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment