Thursday 18 June 2015

Adorabilis

Oh my gosh, I...am so relieved that today is OVER!!image Not that it was bad or anything. It was the day all (pretty much all) my assignments are due. Just the fact that everything is done and handed in gives me such relief. imageThat satisfaction you get when you have work on so much and its the best it can be and you hand it in, you just get this awesome aaahhhhhhhh feeling. *peaceful smiles*image

Lately it has been so cold and I have been pretending to be a dragon.image Hahaha! You know when its cold and you breath out your mouth and you can see your breath coming out of your mouth?image Yeah haha ive been having fun with that. imageSo much so that my family have joined in with my weird dragoness.image Besides the rain that is the only fun thing about winter here. It doesn't snow so that a pretty big downer. I wish it did though. I've never seen snow and feel so deprived. I mean, having winter in June is horrible because that means it doesn't snow on Christmas...it's just hot and sweaty...it's not fun. Well, I guess playing in the pool on Christmas day is fun. You have all your family around you being stupid and doing canon bombs and stuff like that so I guess it has it's fun elements as well.image

I was on my brothers iPad today after coming into his man cave that he stays in all day. I stole most of the room on his bed and started watching Toddlers and Tiara's. My brother thought it was ridiculous. I don't even know how I stated watching it, I was watching video's about Necomimi and then about this new octopus called Adorabilis cause its just so cute!! imageThen I started watching toddlers and tiara's. I had never seen it before but I have seen things like that before. It was really weird seeing all these little girl dress up like 20+ year old's and prance around a stage. It was so interesting though. What do you think about this show?image

Also I wanted to touch on Adorabilis. It looks like this...
(For more info on this cutie click on her!!)

It's so adorable!!! I found out about it today when I was in class. My Mum sent me a message that they found this octopus. I researched it and all most had a kawaii attack!! It is the size of a fist and swims around kind of like jelly fish...well that's what it reminded me of anyway.image It also has ears!!!image Well to me they look like ears, but I guess if you wanted to be technical and scientific you could call them fins. I can just imagine how many Meme's are going to be made about this thing. Just like this one...image
 

I really love this octopus, it is now on my list of pet's that I want but will never get. Awwww.image

What do you think of this octopus?? Is it cute or not? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Have a good day/night!!image

ichigo hoshii

imageimage
image

2 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes it's adorable cutest lil fella hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes it's adorable cutest lil fella hihi

    ReplyDelete