Thursday 4 June 2015

Winter is here!!


It is 4 days into winter and oh...my...gosh...ITS JUST SO COLD!!!imageThe first of June was the first day of winter. The day before that it was warm, and then BAM!!imageimageimageJust like that as soon as it ticked over to June 1st that was it!!image All snow broke loose!! I heard it had snowed 30cm in the mountains a couple of hours from here. I was in shock!! I tell you what we are in for a coooooolld winter this year!
I am sitting here with my 'One of A Kind' Jumper on, my Minnie Mouse dooner, thick tights, socks and I am still freezing!!!image

For my Birthday in 5 days I have planned to go to a Japanese restaurant will some friends and family.imageI wanted to save the big party for my 21st. Originally, this whole thing was suppose to be a serprise but, my Mum kinda slipped it. I was kinda disappointed and happy at the same time. 1. because it would have been an awesome surprise and 2. My Mum didnt know some of my friends contacts so she wouldnt have been able to invite them along. So I guess it will work out.image

Im kinda excited for my birthday...kinda nervous too. I have always had this fear of growing up. I dont really know why but I guess something about it scares me. It just seems like the adult world is crazy, with rude people and people that will rip you off and not care about you. Although I know this isnt true, there are soooooo many adults I know that are nice...but I just cant shake the fact the it is a bit scary to me. I guess its just something I will have to get used to.image

I think it also scares me because im still so young inside. I feel like I am still twelve years old on the inside. I still feel so dependent on other people like a young kid is. But maybe that will add some goodness to my life, being young on the inside still...it has to have some kind of positive effect.image

Wow........that was heavy........TIME FOR SOMETHING FUNNY AND AMAZING!!image

Check out these vids!!image

Ultimate Dog Tease

Namie Amuro's awesome creative video clip!

This awesome guy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7kZYYQQ90


Have fun watching them^^

image
Until next time I post something which probably wont be far away, stay awesome!!
See ya
image-Ichigo.hoshii

No comments:

Post a Comment