Tuesday 30 June 2015

this week...is tedious...

Hey Girly!! Its ichigo hoshii!!
How are you??image
As for me, this week has been long and tedious. Last week Thursday I woke up sick.
imageSo sick that I chose to miss my Japanese class on the Saturday. I have never missed a class
from my Japan class! I love it so much! So as the week went on, most nights I was unable to sleep at all till around 4am. 
It was horrible. I would wake up with killing head aches at 1 in the afternoon. It was a real pain!image
I didnt have the strength to go out or talk to anyone.image I would have really weird and crazy dreams that are just to crazy to mention!!image Haha! but after all this pain there has been a light at the end of the tunnel!

Today I ordered some goodies from ebay! My wonderful package includes a Dream Eater plushi from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, a set of Keyblade mecklaces from and Kingdom Hearts, a mickey mouse and pooh bear tsum tsum, a set of Ghibli mini figurines and a Kingdom Hearts silk cloth poster!! Yeah!! Talking about Kingdom Hearts galore!image Im so excited to get this! It will be like a birthday present for myself because of birthday money. imageThe only downer with this is all the items are from different sellers so they will all arrive sometime next month. Oh well, its worth it!^^

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, let me bring up the topic of KH3~!image Ok, I am so excited for the game to finally be released.image It has been postponed so much and its come to the point that I dont want to wait anylonger! But sadly I have to because Im a gamer without a PS4...yes, Im shameful. image
So I have a fare bit of saving up to do!

What is your favourite character or dream eater in Kingdom Hearts?
I love this little guy! So Kawaii!

image
Let me know what yours is in the comments!

well, until next time!

ichigo hoshii

image

No comments:

Post a Comment