Monday 15 June 2015

Heads up about my blog

Hey, Its ichigo hoshii back for another update!

So recently Ive been thinking about what to post and what would make people interested in my blog, what I want it to be like and stuff like that. So ive decided these things!!

Future ideas:
-To do some posts in Japanese so I can attract more people and practice Japanese at the same time.
-Do D.I.Y. posts that allow people to make or do kawaii things.
-Give little updates on my life and how I feel.
-Try to post funny things that people can relate to.
-Make videos for YouTube and this blog....Hopefully...*nervous*
-Post photography that I take.
-Make my blog more decorated and pretty and Kawaii!!image

I am currently working on some posts and thinking of somemore ideas. And as it is my last week of school, aka "Cram Week", I will have more time when the holidays start to do these things. I really hope people are enjoying this little blog when they stumble apon it. I know its not much but I hope it will give people some kind of smile.

Well, thats all for now.

See ya soon!!

Ichigo.hoshiiimage


image

No comments:

Post a Comment