Wednesday 10 June 2015

Last Night...

Helloooo!!
And guess who had an amazing party last night??? ME!!! Hahaha

Oh my gosh! I woke up this morning wishing I could wind back time. I caught up with friends that I hadnt seen in over six months. They have been busy with studies and life. I had twelve people there. My friends Jhurni, Dentrie, Bethany, Teah, Antoinette, Palley, My wonderful Mother, Emily, Jess, Rach, my cool brother and Me!!

As I said some where in another post it was at a Japanese resturant. We ordered the banquete meal and we got so much food. Everyone got so full. Many people there had never had Japanese food before so it was a very exciting thing. I took pictures on my phone, sadly the photos arnt as good as photos taken on my Canon but its ok.

I Desided to start with the deserts, because you know, why not!!
 The first one is my friends fried ice cream. It sadly I didnt get to try this one but I have had it before. It is covered with Caramel Syrup and butterfly lollies.

 This one is the amazing Green Tea Ice Cream. I love this so much. Its so yummy, I highly recomend it. As you can probably tell, I had this.
 This lovely one is a Banana Split. It looked so amazing!! It has little sprinkles on it.
This one is Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream with Yokan. It tasted soooo yummy. I tried some of it from my friends. 

Now for Dinner!!!
(Which was actually first but hey, who cares!)

Ill let you just feast your eyes on this amazing food for now^^ 

It was such an amazing night I loved it so much.
I want to thank all my friends and family that came and made my night so amazing. 

I guess, one chapter of my life ended, and now another begins.
What's next??

2 comments:

  1. Yes it was a fantabulous night for a gorgeous girl. With wonderful happy friends. A great and memorable night, for all the right reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a fantabulous night for a gorgeous girl. With wonderful happy friends. A great and memorable night, for all the right reasons.

    ReplyDelete