Monday 22 June 2015

Brothers Birthday!

Today was my brothers 15th birthday. I cant believe how old he is getting I mean come on!! I remember him as a small little kid that only wanted lego for his birthday. Now he is 6'2 and towers over me like a flipping dinosaur!!

To celebrate this momentus day, Mum took us to see a couple of movies. The first one was...

Inside Out!! Which is about the emotions (characters) in your head that make you feel and think. Its such an amazing story. It makes you think about your own personality and how you act towards certain situations. I highly recomend this movie. It is full of meaning and it makes you really consider things. And the characters are adorable and hilarious!! I never have watched a movie that makes me laugh and think about important things at the same time. It was definatly an eye opener.

After the movie finished and some hanging around, we went to pick up my brothers friend so they could watch a movie together. The boys went to watch Jurrasic World and Mum and I went to watch Minions. But to be honest, I was really expecting more from the minions movie. Sure there was some funny bits but it just seemed like they tried too hard. And I also dont think some of the scenes where appropriate for a kids movie. I know it was rated PG but since the movie was aimed at kids and families it just seemed like the movie would still be good without them. I didnt perticularly enjoy the movie it was ok, I laughed at some bit but it was a bit of a let down for me. But dont take my word for it! If you want to see it go see it, make your own opinion. You might just like it!^^ 
(sorry, taking photos in a cinema is hard ><)

After that we went for "Dinner" at Max Brenner. Max Brenner is a chocolate resturant that specializes in making the most amazing chocolate deserts. Almost everytime you walk out of there, you feel sick but it tasted so good you always go back for more. I strongly recomed this place, its just amazing. Unfortunatly my phone died so I couldnt take photos of the place.

But hey that was my day. It was really fun. Happy Birthday Bro. May all your dreams come true. ♡

Heres some more pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment