Wednesday 17 June 2015

Oh Meh Gawsh!! Its almost time!!

Hey! You!! How you doing!!! I hope your well!!
As for me, My brain is fried from exam and assignment overload!!
Majority of my assignments is due tomorrow so Im really happy. I can just hand them in and thats it! All done!!...except for the one due on friday. But the best thing about this situation is that Friday is my last day, then 3 awesome weeks of me time!!
Yes!! Holidays!! Ive been dying for a break and just chill for a long time. I am planning on working on making my first YouTube videos.
I have everything except the o so important video editor. I used tohave adobe premier 12, but not anymore.
Im really gonna have to work on that. Cause...thats really...really important. yeah.
But Im really excited to start making them.
I get to make videos and make new friends and get better at my computer skills. I love computers. Im always using computers. I love 3d character modeling and animation. I just love what you can design and make using the latest technology. It makes me get excitment bubbles in my tummy^^
I hope that all those who are going on break will stay safe and have fun!!
Do something exciting!! Make something, do something with your life. Dont just sit down. Write down a list and do everything you possibly can do!!

Have fun!!

Ichigo Hoshii



No comments:

Post a Comment