Thursday 4 June 2015

Hi, Im Bekah (ichigo.hoshi)


image
Hey Im Bekah, also known as ichigo.hoshi! 

I am making this blog in celebration of my 18th birthday that will be on Tuesday. I wanted to start something that I can continue into the future, and I thought what better then a blog to post all my adventures that my future holds. I guess that explains the name of this blog hahaha. My Spectacular Adventure...sounds pretty nice if you ask me.image

Well, to start off I guess I should share some things about me. Im a massive fan of all things magical and wonderful, all things cute and all things colorful.image When I think of these things it reminds me of the love I have for Disneyimage and the Fantasy world. It makes me happy and I feel at home with it. I also think of Kpop, Jpopimage and all things to do with Japan, Korea and China. Im also a beginner Lolita.image I have one plain blue dress at the moment that is a no brand beauty. I bought it when I was going to a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu concert but of course, the company had a delay and it arrived the day after the concert. I wasnt happy. So that that weekend my Mum and I went running around every where collecting materials to make the awesome outfit that I wore to the concert. It was so good I got attention from 2 reporters about my outfit. I felt like a famous person.image I ended up having 5 seconds of fame talking about Kyary and why I liked it. The second reporter was a blogger and I got posted on her blog. It was an amazing night.image

Wow...I went on a big rant off topic didnt I!!image HA!
Well, I guess that is ok^^

Another thing about me is my personality.image Im a happy, bubbly 17 year old that wants to be a kid forever. I wear happy bright clothes that show my personality. I guess thats why people think im 14, but oh well!image Im glad I look younger, it makes me happy! But like everyone I do have my down days were things inside me dont work wellimage. But I guess that is normal, Im still human.

A weakness I have is setting to high a goals. What I mean by this is I set goals that can possibly be too big for me to accomplish. Boy, that makes it hard for assignments. And all the teachers know it. They are forever telling me to slow down and simplify things because I just get to carried away. I cant help it, my brain just gets so excited and I cant contain my excitement!! image

I love making things like sewing plushies and clothes. I love singing and performing. Its my passion!! My ultimate dream would to be an asian singer. Yes I know im not asian but I just love asia! I would be a singer that sings in asian languages. It just makes me so happy!!42 I know, its kinda unrealistic but I mean some of the greatest people in the world had crazy dreams and they changed the world!! Like Walt Disney is a perfect example. He was a poor boy from Chicago that helped his dad deliver papers. No one probably expected him to be the creator of one of the biggest company that would change history!! That my friend is pure amazing!!

Well I guess thats it for my ranting.image

See ya later!image
Stay Amazing!!

- Ichigo.hoshi

image

No comments:

Post a Comment