Wednesday 10 June 2015

TODAYS THE DAY!!!

Heyyyyyy!!!

Todays the day!! Its my birthday!! Im 18 today.......you have got to be kidding me. Well any way, tonight is my party and I can not wait!! I have my friends coming and we will eat and eat so much Japanese food that we will never need anymore!! (Yeah right XD). But sadly I couldnt invite everyone I wanted too, as soon of my friends live too far away and even around the world. I love them all and really wish I could share my birthday with them, but I guess that is the price you have to pay to have friends around the world. But I highly recomend having international friends. It is one of the best things I have ever done. I have made some amazing friends the past couple of years and I love them dearly. Some from America, China, Japan and Korea. I want to see them so badly. My Chingu from America is amazing. Last christmas we Skyped for the first time. It was amazing!! We had so much fun and grew closer. I would love to also Skype my friend in China one day. But problems with China's internet restrics that. Many things get banned in China as many of us know. I used to talk to her on LINE and Kakao Talk. But last year they were banned. Luckily I had also made a Weibo account so we could still talk. We then downloaded WeChat and QQ, which are both Chinese apps so we shouldnt ever lose contact again.

Friends are something we all need. I have had trouble getting friends over my life but now I have the best friends of all. Im glad they have finally come my way.

How about on this day. You tell your friends how much you love and appreciate them. It will bring you closer and make your friendship stronger.

I hope everyone has an amazing day today!!

See ya

ichigo.hoshii

No comments:

Post a Comment