Wednesday 10 June 2015

Kokoro Connect

So I just finished re-watching for the 3rd time Kokoro Connect. Its about this group of kids, 5 to be exact, that are high school students. But one day a being called Heartseed starts to play many horrible tricks on them. This forces the students to stick together through many trials and problems. This is a funny drama with some parts that are a little awkward. Which I had totally forgotten about since it has been about a year since I have seen it. I was kinda disturbed to see some bits but its ok. The storyline makes up for it.

But I highly recommend this anime. Though is was annoying with some of the subs. Im a student in Japanese so I pick up things. It is so annoying when the subs say something but you know for a fact that it doesn't say that at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment